jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Before I die I will...

Hey readers :) this is my first "formal" post and I want to share some things I would like to do in my life, I'm sure everyone has at least one thing, I have many haha but hey I like to dream :) here they are...


1. Get a tatto. 
2. Travel around the world. 
3. Get married.
4. Have children. 
5. Live in London for a while.
6. Rescue animals. 
7. Learn to play piano. 
8. Watch the entire episodes of Friends. 
9. Go to a coldplay/radiohead/muse/placebo/the killers/snow patrol concert.
10. Study something related to design
11. Swim with dolphins. 
12. Find a job I love. 
13. Become a vegetarian. 
14. Learn to speak french, italian and german. 
15. Learn to cook. 
16. Go to a spa.
17. Ride a horse.
18. Get a Ph. D Degree.
19. Take a submarine tour. 
20. Start a business. 
21. Take photography classes. 
22. Assemble a list of my favorite quotes. 
23. Practice yoga. 




Hola lectores, este es mi primer post "formal" y quiero compartir algunas cosas que me gustaría hacer en mi vida, estoy segura que todos tienen una, yo tengo muchas pero bueno me gusta soñar, aquí están...


1. Hacerme un tatuaje. .
2. Viajar al rededor del mundo. 
3. Casarme. 
4. Tener hijos.
5. Vivir en Londres por un tiempo. 
6. Rescatar algunos animales. 
7. Aprender a tocar el piano.
8. Ver todos los episodios de Friends. 
9. Ir a un concierto de coldplay/radiohead/muse/placebo/the killers/snow patrol. 
10. Estudiar algo relacionado con diseño.
11. Nadar con delfines. 
12. Encontrar un trabajo que ame. 
13. Ser vegetariana
14. Aprender a hablar francés, italiano y alemán. 
15. Aprender a cocinar. 
16. Ir a un spa. 
17. Montar un caballo.
18. Obtener un Doctorado. 
19. Tomar un tour submarino.
20. Comenzar un negocio.
21. Tomar clases de fotografía. 
22. Hacer una lista de mis citas favoritas.
23. Practicar yoga. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario